The perfect combination of power and flexibility
Richmond ServiceDesk combines flexibility and usability with unrivalled depth of functionality. There's no need to compromise on performance or features. Take a look at some of the highlights:
Customer Service Portal
Provides an enhanced customer experience, fully customisable and re-written using the latest .Net technologies. Users can now view their own assets, rate incidents, view HTML formatted knowledgebase articles and closed requests.
Dashboards and charts
The on-screen reporting modules within Richmond ServiceDesk show pertinent information on easy-to-digest charts, while the dashboard helps service desks quickly drill-through underlying incident details.
Giving service desks an unprecedented view
Combine ‘logged’, ‘response’ and ‘resolution date’ information to gain in-depth analysis of incident statistics.
Quick list export
Study any aspect or process; assets, incidents, problems, changes, knowledge articles and more, and quickly export the data; Richmond ServiceDesk offers endless intelligence options.
Multiple maintenance dates and stakeholder notifications
Want to manage original and extended warranties, while notifying people who are not members of the service desk when something lapses? Richmond ServiceDesk offers it in a few clicks.
It’s one thing measuring your own performance, but the acid test is asking the customers what they think. The survey function in Richmond ServiceDesk measures the performance of, and satisfaction with, your service desk, helping prove the value of what you do and show you exactly where to make further improvements.
Download and preview
Quickly access configuration item file attachments without switching applications.
RFC stakeholder voting form
Allow non-service desk members to see and participate in the change approvals process.
ADDITIONAL NEW Product features include:
• Customer Portal configurable screen, process flows, labels, prompts and logos
• Customer Portal automated knowledge and quick request search
• Ability to create HTML knowledge base articles
• Customers can rate incidents and knowledge base articles
• Customers can view and raise requests against assets and services
• Customers can close and re-open support requests
• Automatic ‘specialist view’ filter which shows only those requests by a specific or specialist user; no need to create views for every specialist.
• New Template views. The redesigned template panel allows rapid view and management of incident and change templates.
• RFC Progress bar. Visualise the entire change request process using the new RFC progress bar. This allows specific statuses to be added to the bar, which automatically highlight as the RFC progresses through its lifecycle.
• New user profile option for the list refresh time periods.
• Ability to multi-select all items, incidents, problems, changes etc., in a list and perform the same function on all selected items.
• Item List column selection makes it easy to create the exact view that users want to see when viewing configuration item lists.
• Custom-logo upload for the specialist web interface to give your service desk the personal touch.
• Addition of a ‘home’ group in the accordion panel which gives access to homepage ‘favourites’ without returning to the home screen.
• Direct link to the Richmond reporting module from the utility menu.
• Ability to show items with custom tracking statuses in the navigator.